Monday, October 10, 2011

Only one more day to go

After a short three week campaign period the Newfoundland election is almost upon us. While the polls have regularly shown the PC party to be in the lead (and I too think that they are likely to win), I am really curious to see the particularities of the results. Most importantly, I am curious to see how the two opposition parties do.

The recent polls seem to be suggesting that the NDP have seen an increase in support while Liberal support has fallen off. Of course how these changes all play out will be interesting to watch.

I am particularly curious to see if the Liberals have any luck in picking off a few of the rural seats or if the NDP are able to pick up a few more St. John's seats.

Anyway, I guess I will just have to wait until tomorrow to see how everything plays.

No comments: